No more annoying support loops
TurboSmooth Pro is a modifier plugin for 3ds Max which produces nice smooth semi-sharp creases on your models, unlike the ugly creases that the standard TurboSmooth produces. It also give you the ability to have linear UVs which in some cases can help in the texturing pipeline.
Here are some articles by Neil Blevis that explain some of the shortcomings of the standard TurboSmooth modifier which are fixed by TurboSmooth Pro. Article 1 Article 2
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- Quickly and easily set nice smooth creases either by edge weight or smoothing groups.
- Don't have to struggle placing support loops.
- Have more control over your mesh.
- Avoid artifacts produces by support loops.
Situations in which you would want to use TurboSmooth Pro:
- When you want to quickly model hard surface models.
- When you want to be able to easily change to shape of an object without having to move a lot of support loops.
- When you want to save time.
Watch the videos below to learn more about TurboSmooth Pro
TurboSmooth Pro works with 3ds Max 9/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023/2024 (32 & 64 Bit).
Buy TurboSmooth Pro for $48 + tax
You can access your files and licenses on the My Downloads page after your purchase. If you purchased the product for somebody else send me an email and I will change the login email address. An invoice can be generated after the purchase.
For orders over $300 you can contact me for alternative payment methods and invoicing.