Quickly and easily get your lost subdivision levels back, now faster
TurboReverse is a 3ds Max modifier that has the opposite effect of TurboSmooth. It will recreate the subdivision levels of an already subdivided mesh with 100% precision maintaining the existing UVs.
It is the successor of Subdivision Reversion maxscript.
- It is now 100 times faster, being a native 3ds Max plugin, not a maxscript anymore.
- It has the ability to reverse just parts of your models based on your selection.
- It can reverse multiple iterations at a time.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- If a 3d model you buy online has it's modifier stack collapsed it is almost useless, you can't edit, unwrap, rig it, but with TurboReverse you can reconstruct the first subdivision level and then do all the above.
- If in your production pipeline you need at some point to collapse the model with TurboReverse you can get the subdivisions back later.
- When you apply a turbosmooth modifier to a reconstructed subdivision level you will get exactly the same mesh as the original.
Situations in which you would want to use TurboReverse:
- When you have a subdivided model which has his modifier stack collapsed.
- When you bright a model that has been subdivided in ZBrush, Mudbox, Maya etc. into 3ds Max.
Watch the videos below to learn more about TurboReverse
TurboReverse works with 3ds Max 9/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023/2024 (32 & 64 Bit).
Buy TurboReverse for $36 + tax
You can access your files and licenses on the My Downloads page after your purchase. If you purchased the product for somebody else send me an email and I will change the login email address. An invoice can be generated after the purchase.
For orders over $300 you can contact me for alternative payment methods and invoicing.