Skinning simplified with Tension Morpher
Tension Morpher is a modifier plugin for 3ds Max that quickly and easily adds realistic stretch and squash effects to parts of animated characters and objects. It also can be used to create wrinkles and preserve the volume on deforming meshes.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- You can quickly morph between different morph targets based on edge length tension and compression or based on edge angles.
- You get to use my specialized TopoRelax algorithm that tries to to relax the mesh and preserve it's volume on parts of the mesh that are deformed.
- You get realistic mesh deformations.
- Quickly and easily add wrinkles on deforming meshes
Situations in which you would want to use Tension Morpher:
- When you have to animate a character and your are not satisfied with the way it's deforming.
- When you want to add realistic deformations to your characters.
- When you want more realistic animations.
- When you want a simple and fast method to fix skinning artifacts.
Watch the video bellow to learn more about Tension Morpher.
Click the button bellow to buy Tension Morpher right now for only €30.You will receive immediately an email with a link to download it.Buy Now
Tension Morpher works with 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design 9/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 (32 & 64 Bit).
The changelog can be found here.