Quickly and easily get your lost subdivision levels back
Subd Recovery is a standalone application for recovering the previous subdivision levels of already subdivided meshes. It can recover the exact topology, geometry and UVs of a mesh as it was before being subdivided.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- If a 3d model you buy online is subdivided it is almost useless. You can't edit, unwrap or rig it. With Subd Recovery you can reconstruct the first subdivision level and then do all the above.
- If in your production pipeline you need at some point to collapse a model, with Subd Recovery you can get the subdivisions back later.
- No matter what your main 3d application is you can use Subd Recovery and quickly and easily get you lost subdivision levels back.
Situations in which you would want to use Subd Recovery:
- When you have a subdivided model and you want to get it into it's original unsubdivided form.
- When you bright a model that has been subdivided in another 3d application into your main 3d application.
Watch the video below to learn more about Subd Recovery
Subd Recovery runs on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 (32 & 64 Bit).
It uses the ".obj" file format for loading and saving.
Buy Subd Recovery for $36 + tax
You can access your files and licenses on the My Downloads page after your purchase. If you purchased the product for somebody else send me an email and I will change the login email address. An invoice can be generated after the purchase.
For orders over $300 you can contact me for alternative payment methods and invoicing.