If you like Symmetry you will love Radial Symmetry
Radial Symmetry is the first and only 3ds Max modifier which allows you to model radial structures and see the end result.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- Model extremely fast radial structures.
- Kit bash and prototype easily.
- Never need to mess again with pivot points and rotate your model manually.
- Have the vertices automatically welded on the seam line producing smooth results with a turbosmooth modifier.
Situations in which you would want to use Radial Symmetry:
- When you want to model anything with a radial structure like rims, tires, flowers, architectures following a circular pattern or even organic surfaces(like the tentacles of an octopus).
- When you want to prototype something circular.
- When you want to kit bash something fast.
Watch the video below to learn more about Radial Symmetry
Radial Symmetry works with 3ds Max 9/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023/2024 (32 & 64 Bit).
Buy Radial Symmetry for $30 + tax
You can access your files and licenses on the My Downloads page after your purchase. If you purchased the product for somebody else send me an email and I will change the login email address. An invoice can be generated after the purchase.
For orders over $300 you can contact me for alternative payment methods and invoicing.