A newer version is available here.
Quickly and easily get your lost subdivision levels back
Subdivision Reversion is the first and only 3ds Max script that will recreate the subdivision levels of an already subdivided mesh with 100% precision maintaining the existing UVs
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- If a 3d model you buy online has it's modifier stack collapsed it is almost useless, you can't edit, unwrap, rig it, but with Subdivision Reversion you can reconstruct the first subdivision level and then do all the above.
- If in your production pipeline you need at some point to collapse the model with Subdivision Reversion you can get the subdivisions back later.
- When you apply a turbosmooth modifier to a reconstructed subdivision level you will get exactly the same mesh as the original
Situations in which you would want to use Subdivision Reversion:
- When you have a subdivided model which has his modifier stack collapsed.
- When you bright a model that has been subdivided in ZBrush, Mudbox, Maya etc. into 3ds Max.
Watch the videos bellow to learn more about Subdivision Reversion.
Click the button bellow to buy Subdivision Reversion right now for only €20.You will receive immediately an email with a link to download it.Buy Now
Subdivision Reversion works with 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design 9/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014 (32 & 64 Bit).
The changelog can be found here.