Paint like a pro with Projection Painter
Projection Painter is a script for 3ds Max which allows you to send a view of your 3d model in your favorite painting application to paint its textures then project them back.
Here are some of the benefits you get:
- You have the benefit of working in your familiar painting environment with your favorite brushes at the speed you are used to.
- Don't have to fear ruining your existing texture by projecting on a new layer and have the ability to edit, move and do anything you want with the projected paint.
- The very good representation of your shading, lighting and normal map in in your painting application will help you paint more accurately, no more guess work.
- You can paint on any map, diffuse, specular, bump, opacity etc.
Situations in which you would want to use Projection Painter:
- When you what to paint your 3d model in your favorite painting application.
- When you are tired of using 3ds Max's slow viewport canvas.
- When you want to paint with your normal map on.
Watch the videos bellow to learn more about Projection Painter.
Click the button bellow to buy Projection Painter right now for only €50.You will receive immediately an email with a link to download it.Buy Now
Projection Painter works with 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design 2011/2012 (32 & 64 Bit) and painting applications which have support for PSDs
The changelog can be found here.